Saturday, July 18, 2009

Saturday Morning Musings

Would you just look at this cheeky CAT!
You would think that this was HER dish of food!
I'm pretty sure that if she could she would have pushed
poor Dottie completely away from the food dish!
I've been told that dog food is not good for cats.
Does anyone know if this is true?



I finally finished my Design Journal.
When I was in San Diego my mom helped me
choose a pretty ribbon and these fabulous flowers
to use to decorate my journal.
We went thru alot of design elements before we
finally found just the right ones.
I had a great time sharing this with mom...........
hope she did too!
I am finding that I really, really LOVE
using this Design Journal.
It helps to keep me on track now
and will later be a really informative
tool used to remember what
techniques I've used on projects!



Anita Gooddesign Haunted House square 9.
Only 3 more to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment