Monday, May 24, 2010

Boobie-Bunco-Bingo-Blast








To say that I'm looking forward to my new grandaughter is putting it mildly!
I find myself becoming a baby magnet.

I attended a fundraiser for the Susan G. Koman 3Day 60 mile Breast cancer walk and you can see by the photos below what I focused on!

Jenny and I snatched up this little one.....okay, I let Jenny hold her only briefly!
A friend remarked to Jenny that she was never going to get to hold her own baby after it was born............I'd always be holding it!   Might be true!


Second only to the sweet baby were these sweet treats!
My friend John catered this event and he has a flair for making fabulous food and presenting it with panache. 
Babies and eating.........hummmm?  what could be better?

This event was titled:
"Boobie-Bunco-Bingo-Blast"
and was presented to benefit
The Susan G. Koman 3Day 60 mile Breast Cancer Walk.

Each participant paid $25 to play one game of Bunco
one game of Bingo and received 4 raffle tickets
to "bid" for many prizes.
There was also a Silent Auction.

My friend Kathy and I made 2 quilts to be auctioned off.



I made this little wallhanging using both embroidery and quilting.

It was a delightful evening.
I hope they raised alot of money for the cause!

See ya next time,   tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment