Thursday, April 26, 2012

W is for Words

Words.
Just Words tonight.

Why?  
Well, it seems that my quota for photo storage has been reached!
Imagine that!

A picture is worth a thousand words, or so "they" say.
I enjoy using images to enhance my words.

But tonight you'll just have to use your imagination!
Hopefully I'll be able to paint a picture using only my words.

It's Springtime.
And you know what needs to happen in the Spring, right?
You know, besides birds singing and flowers blooming......
Cleaning......
Spring Cleaning.

Last week I started cleaning my studio so I could host
the Comfort Quilts Sew-In.    Basically I cleaned up the main 
room, just making things tidy, dusting and vacuuming.
~and putting all the overflow in baskets and bins and boxes
and shoving them into another room!~
What?  
That's not cleaning you say?
Ya, I know.

In the days since the Sew-In I've been busy going through those
boxes, bins and baskets and sorting and putting away.
However the main cleaning that I've done in the last 3 days is
sorting though my fabric stash!

(Insert picture here of a closet with fabric overflowing)

(Insert picture of 3 tables, one for ironing, one for sorting 
and one for stacking the sorted fabric)

Can you see it?

Believe me, the picture in my mind's eye was much worse
than it actually was.  And now that the fabric is all sorted
into categories I just can't wait to start using it up!

Now picture if you will a closet with 
fabric neatly folded on one shelf 
and 2 empty shelves below that.
3 tables......the ironing and sorting table is empty
and the sorted fabric stacked in neat little BIG piles
on the 3rd table.  Phew!  All that is left to do is place
the sorted fabric into the 3 empty tubs waiting just for them.


Books and patterns are next...............
Wish me luck!

I miss my pictures...........
Guess I'll be doing some research before "X"!

Wishing you a wild and wonderful day!
tammy






2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you've been doing a lot of cleaning. That's exactly what I should be doing around here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful quilts here. Hope you get your picture storage figured out. I'm trying to visit all the A-Z Challenge Blogs in April. My alphabet is at myqualityday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete