Wednesday, April 25, 2012

V is for virgin

Here it is almost midnight and nothing is written anything for "V" yet.
I've been vacillating all day long on what to write for V.

And now I'm tired.  
And I want to catch some ZZZZZZZ's.  (But "Z" is several days away!)
So this is going to be a short one.  
And probably not a wonderfully written one either.

So it seems that I will have to write about my visit to the dentist today.

My hygienist told me I was a virgin!  
If I wasn't so tired I could probably make this into a joke of some sort...........

Let's see............a woman walks into a bar  dentist's office........

Nah, I'll just lay it out like I was told today.......

I was worried about my teeth after looking at the new
digital x-rays that they can zoom in and enlarge.
(pretty amazing I might add!)
There were quite a few white patches where there are fillings.
My hygienist looked at me and told me not worry.......
my teeth were in great shape 
and I had many, many teeth that were VIRGINS!

When I looked at her in amazement she remarked......
"Yes,  Virgins.....that's what we call teeth that have never been drilled!"

Who knew?

So there you have it!

Pleasant dreams............
tammy






2 comments:

  1. Funny. Clever. I thought for sure this was going to be about your first quilt. Still enjoyable nevertheless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL That's funny!

    I've been told I have virgin hair. I've never colored it. :)

    ReplyDelete