Monday, August 3, 2009

Design Wall Monday

I'm a little late with my design wall Monday post,
but better late than never I suppose!



I've made a little progress with my Ricky Tims Harmonic Convergence Quilt that I am making for my daughter and her husband.
I've added borders.......the inside border is really a little flange
and am in the process of cutting away the trapunto'ed area.
This past weekend I was at Lake Powell on a houseboat.
The week prior I was trying to find any possible way NOT
to go as I was not really looking forward to spending three
days on the lake in the sun and 100+ degree heat.
But it was so very nice and I had a great time.
More about that tomorrow!
To see more Design Wall Monday Posts
go to
ps.......Can anyone tell me how to hyperlink?

2 comments:

  1. I am pleased you had a good time I knew you would. Love the work, is that one of your new stenciles that you got the other day. Sorry but I'm not sure about the hyper link my self. When you know plesase let me know too .
    Big Hugs Bec

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Bec!
    I used parts of 4 different stencils when doing the trapunto, and one of them was a new one.
    I'm planning on doing a "tutorial"
    post when I'm done as I have been taking pictures at each stage of making this..........I'd rather go down and finish clipping the batting, but alas, I have MANY chores to do AND customer quilting to do!

    ReplyDelete