Sunday, July 5, 2009

It's good to be home!



Mike and I headed out EARLY last Thursday morning.....
...........4AM.......
headed toward Los Angelos.
As you can see we encountered some dinosaurs on the way!
I'm sitting on a foot! Can you see me?


Our first stop on this trip was at M&L Fabrics
in Anaheim, California.
I love M&L Fabrics!
It is a huge warehouse that is filled with bolts upon
bolts of fabric! We were there about 1 1/2 hours
and I was tired of looking at fabric by that time!
Can you believe it?

This is what I purchased:


All of these fabrics have a purpose..............
And thier purpose was listed in my new Design Journal.
I really really love my new Design Journal!
It helped out tremendously!

After driving 6 hours and spending 1 1/2 hours
at M&L, we had the pleasure of having lunch with one of our
absolute favorite families...........



We met Eric and Lyn way back in the early 80's in South Africa.
We've lived together, lived oceans apart and miles
apart but our friendship has always been a close one.
I emailed Lyn on Wednesday last week
(the day before we left)
and asked if they were available to meet up for lunch.
Not only did Eric and Lyn come, but they were able
to round up the whole family!!!!!
I was thrilled and very touched!

This is the newest member of the fam.
She sure is a cutie!


Our travels continue tomorrow..................

No comments:

Post a Comment