Thursday, June 11, 2009

Love to Paint!

As I have mentioned we now have an empty nest.
We've had one before, but quite a few birds flew back in.
They have all flown back out now, but thankfully come back to visit often!


So in light of that I"ve started trying to get my house back into some sort of order.
I painted Brian's room and
it now houses the desk and computer.
In the last couple of days I've been working
on painting Jenny's room.







And I have been wondering why my
muscles are aching this morning!!!!!
duh......think it might have been the painting?


I chose this purple paint to match a quilt that
I want to put on the bed.
This is a quilt that I made from fabrics that Mike brought me back from Kentucky. He was on a work trip and walked right by a quilt store on his way to the job. He went in one day and those ladies really enjoyed helping him pick out fabrics! He brought me home a whole bunch of purple and green fat quarters AND one little special square of Kentucky Derby fabric that the ladies rummaged around in the back of the store to find.
Anyway, it is a special quilt so I wanted to paint the room to match it.
I"m looking forward to getting my furniture
set back up, but I've still got
a few paint touch-ups
that need to be done!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Tammy: Is so beautiful! I love that colors. My twins room is painted with that color with rose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sita,
    I'm planning on putting Gold and Green as accent colors in the room!

    ReplyDelete