A couple of days ago I woke up with this idea to
make up a quilt sample out of all of those little
t-shirt emblems that are about 6 inches square.
I'm going to be teaching a t-shirt class at a local quilt shop and I needed to have a sample to hang.
So I got up and sorted thru all those squares and came up with this little quilt.
I did sashing and a border on this one.
Oh and this one too....
and this one I just butted the squares together without using sashing.
I pieced the quilts pretty quickly on Friday morning
and this morning I got them both quilted and ready to hand sew the binding down. This was a really fun little project!
Blackberries are on sale at Sprouts this week so Mia and I made up a blackberry cobbler today.
In this picture I had Mia practicing her mixing skills.
She thought that was pretty fun, but really wanted something in the
bowl to mix!
She enjoyed tasting as each ingrediant went in!
Flour was pretty interesting.
Mia also did a little quilting today on the longarm.
Pictures of that to come!