Monday, August 16, 2010

What a day!
It's pretty hot outside so I am happy that I get to work inside!!!!
I worked on my "Yikes" quilt this morning  and finished
up sewing all the blocks together AND I put on the first border.

Honestly I'm not thrilled with it
so I hope that when the next border goes on it starts to come together.
The next border is a pieced piano key border
and it looks pretty cool.

My day was filled with quilting a t-shirt quilt and cleaning the
carpet in 1/2 of my studio.

Oh and some news.........My precious grandaughter rolled
over today for the first time. 
Amazing!
She's only one month old!
I hope this was just a fluke and she
is not going to start rolling over all the time!
One thing is for sure............Gonna have to watch her all the time now!
Mike and I are going to be watching her this Saturday night
while Jenny and Rafael go to a wedding.
They will be picking her up in the morning.
Should be an interesting night.



I've recently made this sweet quilt for Mia.
It was so fun to go to the quilt shop and pick out fabric.
So often I try to use fabric from my stash and make it work.
What fun to choose fabric and watch it all come together!

God Bless,
tammy


No comments:

Post a Comment