Sunday, February 28, 2010

This past Friday night 185 women, men and children
participated in a Jazzercise performance at
a Phoenix suns game.

What a hoot!
I've never ever danced before in any
organized group
(unless marching band counts!)
so this was a first for me.

In this picture you can see me with Leslie behind me.
and Kathleen, Jill, Gretchen, my pregnant Jenny, Rhonda & Allison.

Here are a couple of shots of my daughter-in-law Jen and my friend Tana
who both have recently become Jazzercise instructors.
They are BOTH AWESOME instructors!

Jenny looks like she is having fun.
I think I was too busy concentrating on the routine
to smile!
The last thing I wanted to do was be going the wrong direction!

Here are Rhonda and I after it was all over.............
Tons of fun.........I'd do it again.
Hopefully I'll have a video of this soon!
That'll be entertaining for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment