Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Sick, Sick, Sick

After a very busy holiday weekend of Thanksgiving dinner at Darcy's,
big bonfire at our house on Friday and then on Saturday Jenny and I fixed
the whole traditional thanksgiving meal at our house........and now I'm sick!

Don't know if it is from being outside on Friday night with the chillyness
of the evening.....or the smoke......or the wind blowing around allegens...
OR if someone else was sick and I picked it up.

AT any rate, I'm not feeling too hot.


These are some pictures from our bonfire. We especially
like to burn old Christmas trees. Those trees just light
up the night!




Had the kids over for dinner a couple of weekends ago and we
used our halloween costume shirts, added an elf hat and tried
to get some good shots for our Christmas picture.

I've got 2 more Christmas quilts to finish for customers and
then I am pretty much finished with quilts for now.
Guess I need to get off the computer and get quilting!




No comments:

Post a Comment