Tuesday, June 2, 2009

There's no place like home,



There's no place like home...........


I love traveling, but it is always good to come home again.


We took a 4 day cruise leaving from San Diego and going to Catalina Island and Ensenada. Unfortunately due to the swine flu we did not get to get off the ship in Mexico. I was pretty bummed about this since I've never been to Ensenada and this was one of the reasons we booked this cruise. However, we still had a great time on the ship.

More about the cruise later..........


I was able to complete all of the hand sewing on my Quilting Bloggers Mini Quilt swap piece. It was fun to sit on the ship and look out onto the ocean or watch people while I was stitching away. Now all I have to do is the machine applique and putting it all together to quilt.






My other news is that I FINALLY HAVE A NEW CAR!




I've been driving my old one for almost 12 years now!

The power steering recently went out on me.

The door locks were hit and miss.

It took about a dozen times for the engine to turn over before it would start.

The seat would not move forward anymore forcing me to drive with a pillow behind my back so I could reach the pedals...........

Hmmmmmmmm?

Think I needed a new car?


Well we finally got one.
It is a 2008 Toyota Camry and the beautiful blue color sparkles in the sun.

I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment