Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Hurray! My computer is fixed!




My husband is a genius! Finally got my computer back on track. Seems to have been attacked by some sort of virus. Yuck.........why do people have to do that?





This is a picture of my lovely family. This was about 1/2 hour before I had over 23 women arriving for my annual ornament exchange. These people pictured above worked thier fingers to the bone (well almost) putting up Christmas decorations, the Christmas tree, cooking, hanging outside lights, etc, etc.
I can't thank them enough..........I am so lucky to have them!
I just don't know what I would do without them!


Ornament Exchange pictures:







We had drinks on the back porch.
Jen had set up and beautifully decorated these tables.




Quite a line formed in the kitchen to fill up our plates.
Jenny had fixed a turkey earlier in the day.
I added some gravy and stuffing and my friends all brought potluck!
We had quite a feast!




We push all the furniture back so we can all eat family style:














After we stuff ourselves with great food we remove the tables and form a large circle around the room so we can "exchange" ornaments. It never fails to move me when I look around that circle of friends. Not a day goes by that I don't stop and thank God for so richly blessing me!









This year we added a game called Left, Right, Center:




On of the many highlights of the evening for me was when my daughter-in-law went to "steal" an ornament from my friend Jo, who remarked (trying to dissuade Jen from stealing her ornament) "Jen, you used to be such a sweet girl" To which Jen's mom replied "Yeah, until she started hanging around with the Baldi's"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's true..........we've corrupted her!