Friday, December 26, 2008

Fa La La La La

The Christmas rush is over! The packages have been wrapped and unwrapped.
The cookies and fudge made and (almost) all eaten.
The parties are over.....
Phew! I'm really looking forward to some time where there is nothing to cook and clean for! Seems like that is all I have done for the last 2 months
Whatever will I do with myself?????


December has been a really busy month!


This is the last quilt I finished up before Christmas:




And here are a couple of shirts that I embroidered:




This one was made for Tana's birthday! I went on-line to look for cute sayings and found this one. It seemed to fit the occasion very nicely since she is entering her 60th year and did indeed live thru the 1960's! Tana and I walked in the Susan B Koman Breast Cancer 60 mile walk a few years ago. Tana walked again this year! She is pretty amazing.





This is a Christmas shirt I made for ME!

Rafael is my model!
Poor guy.........he was over painting a picture to give to Jenny as a Christmas gift....and what do I do?





A group of friends met up at Caramba's to celebrate Tana's 60th birthday!





That was a fun night!

I also had Christmas Bunko and quilt meetings.
Here is a group shot with Chips at Cheryl's house.





We had a great potluck supper (My favorite ) and exchanged gifts.



I don't know quite how this happened but I failed to get even one picture at Bunko!
We met up at Kathy's house and FEASTED on a great meal from Bobby-Q's.
We played Bunko and also LRC. I was just seconds away from being the
big winner at LRC, but as luck would have it I rolled the
dice and Tana became the winner!
Better luck next time!






We failed to get a group shot of the Friday Night Quilters, but we had a delicious dinner prepared by Linda and then exchanged quilty gifts. Lots of fun there too! We exchange gifts by playing the stealing game. In one picture below you will see Kathy attempting to keep someone from stealing the gift she just opened by "marking" it! She wasn't successful!





No comments:

Post a Comment