Friday, December 19, 2008

Computers?!?!

Computers...........do you love em or hate em?

My computer has been very tempermental lately. I don't know if it is the "brrr" cold weather we are having. (I live in Phoenix where the low is about 40 something.....BRRRR) Or if the computer has picked up some sort of BUG! At any rate sometimes it lets me use it and sometimes it locks me out! I have lots of fun pictures from my annual ornament party, quilts that I have finished and shirts I have embroidered, but alas I cannot seem to get them from the camera onto the computer!

Mike...........my computer engineer husband has been working from dawn til after dusk. He hasn't seen the light of day for weeks now. He's promised me he will look at our computer this weekend!

Hopefully I'll be back full strength soon.........what a great Christmas present!

Until then I wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a Blessed New Year!

1 comment: