Sunday, August 22, 2010

What a weekend!


I love this picture.
Our angelic Mia never has a shortage of people
wanting to hold her.
Grandpa refused to get in line.
He insisted that grandpa's always get to go to the front!
I wish every single baby in the world had so many people
wanting to hold them!

Mike and I had the pleasure of Mia's company for a whole night!
Jenny and Rafael had a wedding to attend
Here they are all dressed and ready to go.
These two are great parents and really
deserved a night to themselves.

I did decide one thing during the 4AM feeding.....
God was very wise to give babies to young people!
I used to love those nightime feedings when my
kiddos were young.....it was a very special time.
Even tho I was tired and rather bleery-eyed at 4am this morning,
Mia rewarded my loving care with an ANGELIC smile
when I picked her up.
She is just so, so precious and words just
can not describe the deep well of love I have for that little babe.


Saturday morning dawned bright and early and it found
me moving furniture and deep-cleaning my carpet
AND
embroidering these shirts for Jen.
She is in charge of a banquet this coming week and
asked me to make shirts for her committee.
I love the way they turned out!

I had embroidered these aprons earlier this week, but on
Sat. morning I also made some micro-mitts to go along with them.
So Saturday was a great day......
some cleaning, some creating and some family time and some MIA time!

Sunday was a day of rest.....well-deserved rest!

God's Blessings,
tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment