Saturday, March 13, 2010

This past week I had another one of those pesky birthdays!
They just keep on coming! 
I guess they are good for something tho....
getting together with friends to celebrate
and then there is the ......new bike!
Here I am ready to go off on a bike ride.
The bike I have been riding is 25 years old and this
new one sure is an improvement!
I can go as fast as the wind!
This actually is my second Schwinn bicycle.
I got my first one when I was 8 years old.
It was purple and can you believe it?.....I STILL have it!

Speaking of birthdays....
We had the pleasure of attending the birthday
party of a sweet little girl today.

Here she is getting a few practice whacks in on the pinate.
She looks just like a little ballerina in this picture.


She had a very cute cupcake inspired birthday.

I embroidered these little shirts for her:
These are a couple of the nicknames that her family calls her.

On the quilting front......I quilted this cute baby quilt
for Judy this week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment