Friday, March 19, 2010

Another St. Pat's Celebration

We spent a lovely evening with our kids tonight
celebrating St. Pat's day
since we were all unable to get together on the 17th.

It makes me happy to have them all here!
I made Shepards Pie, homemade bread and salad,
along with a green margarita.
We watched our favorite Irish movie
"The Quiet Man"
with John Wayne and Maureen O'Hara.

I love old movies and this one has it all....
a great love story, wonderful actors, beautiful country,
and tons of one liners that my husband enjoys.


I finished this quilt last week for Judy.

Darcy quilted this quilt last week that
Lee made for her great grandaughter.
This quilt was made from scraps of old clothing
and will hold alot of memories for the mom who receives it!


and here is my baby girl at 24 weeks!

Jenny and I are going on a Mother-Daughter trip next week.
We're going to DISNEYLAND!
Should be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment