Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Jazzercise

I've recently joined a group of ladies who Jazzercise.
I must tell you that I went kicking and screaming
every inch of the way.
A few years back I tried to Jazzercise and found that I was zigging while everyone else was zagging!
I stopped just short of bumping into people,
but let me tell you..........It was pretty embarassing!

My long time friend Tana, shown here, LOVES Jazzercise.
Tana is lighting candles on some "special" brownies
to celebrate instructor Lynn's 50th birthday.
(the special brownies were made with a can of pumpkin
instead of oil and eggs! lol! Certainly you were not thinking
that they were THAT special!)

When my daughter Jenny was out of work
SHE started going to jazzercise and asked me
to join her. I resisted, but finally caved in.



Can you see me?
I'm actually in my usual spot..........as far to the
back as I can manage with NO ONE behind me!



I'm so glad that I've joined this group.
Yes, I still zig when others are zagging,
but at my age, WHO CARES?
I'm moving, and dancing and
feeling stronger
everyday!


No comments:

Post a Comment