Thursday, October 29, 2009

Pumpkin Patch

It's been a LOOOONG time since I posted last and lots of things
have been happening.............
I'll start with our fun evening last weekend when I had 15
or so people over to carve pumpkins............
Here are some of the finished pumpkins in the pumpkin patch:
Our Pumpkin Patch after dark:

Alot of fun was had carving up the pumpkins.
We set up 2 large tables and provided tons of carving tools.
Last year after halloween I bought some battery operated
pumpkin carvers.....those little babies took pumpkin carving
to a whole new level!


While some were carving pumpkins others were in the kitchen
cooking up some pizza!
Grandpa and Grandma were seasoned pizza makers.
I learned a new trick or two from grandpa!

This little guy already looks like a pro and it was his first time making pizza!




Brian, of course, has been tossing pizza in this kitchen for YEARS!
When the kids were growing up one of the most favorite activities
was to have friends over to make pizza.
What fond memories I have of those days!


If you have never tried having a pizza making party I would highly
recommend it. You just can't help but have a good time!


At the Baldi house you just can't let a fall night pass without
having a bonfire! Here are the men of the family getting the
fire started.




What a WICKED evening!


2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great time wish I could have been there.
    We have pizza nights here to, most of the time when the boys have friends over they love to make their own. I finished the quilt I made with the fabrics you sent so please come and have a look I hope you like what I did.
    Hugs Bec

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you could have been here too Bec.....and your family!

    Aren't pizza nights sooooooo fun?
    I'm glad to hear that you do that with your boys as well!

    Love your quilt!

    ReplyDelete