Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Celebrity Stalking

Waiting patiently (?) at the Long Beach Quilt Fesitval

to meet with Elenor Burns.





Featuring Christina and Carole.


These two friends who are HUGE Elenor Burns fans.
Thier sole purpose in going to the Long Beach Quilt Festival
was to meet Elenor Burns. They were prepared to wait in line
ALL DAY if neccesary to meet Elenor. They brought books and fans and pictures for Elenor to sign. They even brought the pictures of the Egg Money Quilts that we all worked on for over a year.
You might even go as far as to call them Elenor Burns Stalkers!
Okay, not really stalkers, but they were


just tickled pink to finally meet Elenor





Well, as you can see in the above video, they finally got to meet Elenor
and she was just a sweet and gracious as can be.


Here they are with thier finished Egg Money Quilts


Christina


Carole


Oh, did I forget to mention that they provided Elenor


with signed copies of the above pictures?


Elenor keeps a scrapbook so

Carole and Christina will now be in it!



Stalkers that we were, we went BACK to see Elenor again

later in the day.

Here is a picture of me, Kathy, Christina, Carole and of course,

Elenor!



3 comments:

  1. Hello Tammy I just go to edit my blog and I see that you enjoyed your trip. I am happy that you do those things that you love. You made special job. Yesterday I spent the day with my family at the beach and I'm doing the post on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sita,
    Your day on the beach looked so wonderful and COOL!
    What I wouldn't give for a dip in the ocean!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christina and I are NOT stalkers..... Ok, maybe a little. We did have the best time and meeting her made it even more special! Getting to spend time with the girls was a blast as well! Carole

    ReplyDelete