Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I've sat down a couple of times to write a new post and every single time I"ve had computer malfunctions. (or maybe it was operator error?) This

site wouldn't seem to let me post pictures all of a sudden. I'm not sure what's up with that! But it seems to be working (Kinda) today! So here goes.....


I've been busy. I've managed to finish two quilts and am working on a third. Pictures to come later.


My godson came for a visit over the weekend and we made homemade pizza, went to the airshow at Luke Airforce base, went to a Coyote's hockey game. He showed me some things on my phone I didn't know how to do AND he brought his ukele and played for us.


I've been teaching my daughter-in-law how to quilt. She is making a quilt for her new neice. At the baby shower we took squares for all of the attendees to sign, the Jen and Jenny worked on sewing them together. The next weekend Jen learned how to do applique and then last weekend she learned how to quilt on my longarm machine. Next weekend is a lesson on binding. I am really enjoying teaching her. I feel like I am passing on this quilting legacy that was passed on to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment