Friday, December 5, 2008

It's always something...........


Like my pretty new bracelets?



About 2 months ago my elbows started hurting and of course I ignored them!
Well, I did the ice thing and the heat thing and the Advil thing.........
but I didn't do the rest thing or the doctor thing.


Since it didn't seem to be going away
I decided that I really should go and see the doc.
As expected...........it is bilateral epicondilitis.
He gave me a cortizone shot in one elbow,
pretty new bracelets to wear,
exercises to do,
celebrex
and a prescription to start Physical Therapy.
2-3 times a week for 3-4 weeks.
I HATE going to PT and I told him that!
He very nicely said that I should probably do it if I wanted to continue quilting.
So when he put it THAT way.....
I made the appointment and I start next week.
Wish me luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment