Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Embroidery



I took a day off from "wedding plans" and did some embroidery yesterday.


I made two really cute shirts.............

I also learned how to put screws in concrete block so I could hang decorative items in my garden. That involves using a drill to make holes, then screwing in a masonry screw. I can't say that I enjoy doing that........the drill kinda of scares me. But I do like hanging stuff up. It's probably good that the drilling process scares me............I'd have holes all over the fence!
Today I am working on my last customer quilt before the wedding. I need to finish that up so I can clean up my studio space. Then Mike can hang the curtain rods and I can make the curtains that go in there! I still have alot to do, but things are starting to come together!


No comments:

Post a Comment