Thursday, October 2, 2008

Decisions, Decisions...........

Well, I got busy today, jumped in and finally decided what pattern I was going to use for the signature quilt for Jenny's bridal shower. It is not a traditional quilt pattern used for signatures and set in some ways would not, in my opinion, be appropriate for a bridal quilt. However I wanted to do something a little different.





Below you will see the squares that I made today set in two different ways. I'm trying to decide which would be the best one to use. Please leave me a comment and give me your opinion.


Jenny..........if you are reading this and still want to be surprised than I'd suggest that you don't scroll down any more! OR you can put in your 2cents worth.















Setting A Setting B
Both of these setting end up being the same size
One just looks bigger because of how I took the picture!
On the Home Front:
We got new carpet today!
Hurray!
It's about time!

Old grubby looking Carpet
Out with the OLD! and In with the NEW!

No comments:

Post a Comment