Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Betsy is my new friend!

This is Betsy on the first day that we brought her home. She is so happy to be
cuddled up on Jenny.






One of Betsy's favorite pastimes is to curl up somewhere in whatever room I am in.
This happens to be beside the computer. I believe it only took about 10 minutes for her to stop trying to help me type or chase the moving parts on the computer screen before she settled down in my basket of papers.
A close-up view of Betsy in the basket.



When I first brought Betsy home I thought it would be a good idea to keep her in the kitchen until I could determine if she was going to use the litter box. You know, tile floor is much easier to clean than carpet! So I put up this baby gate to "fence" her in. As you can tell by the photo this baby gate was just like a bump in the road for her. She had a blast playing on this "toy".






She's a little cutie at 2 months old!



One of my first purchases for Betsy was this scratching post. Initially she enjoyed scratching on the walls so I figured that I'd better get something for her to scratch on right away before she started on the new leather couch! She also enjoys the boingy ball on top!


No comments:

Post a Comment