Monday, September 26, 2011

Design Wall Monday

Still on my design wall this week....

but progress has been made on the guitar quilt!
Hopefully I'll find the time this week to do the machine applique!

This lovely quilt was also on my design wall/table this week.
Do you ever have a quilt that makes your brain hurt?
I worked for days trying to decide how to quilt this particular quilt.
I wanted to accentuate the pieced circle design, but had trouble
deciding how on earth to MARK this quilt since my go-to marking
powders are, you guessed it, blue and white. 
On my next post I'll share with you a couple of really neat tricks
I use in deciding how to quilt a pieced top.
 
Do you want to be inspired by other design wall?
Then check out Judy's blog:
 
So now I'll leave you with another pic of my sweet granddaughter.
 

Happy quilting today!
tammy




No comments:

Post a Comment