Saturday, April 23, 2011

If I were more blessed......

I'd be TWINS!

 
I am blessed with a beautiful and sweet grandaughter.
Love seeing the world thru her eyes.


Grandpa and I enjoy the simple pleasure of just watching her sleep.


My kiddos indulge me and come and color the Easter Eggs.....Still!
I love those kids!


I gave my kids their Easter baskets to them last year and told them that
the Easter bunny would probably not fill them any more (me!)
However I couldn't help myself and got them a few little things including
these foam dart guns. 
I loved watching my grown-up "kids" playing like they were children.
A precious gift for me!
I always hope that they remember to be young at heart!


I love cooking!
This morning I made 9 mini loaves of banana bread,
peanut butter fudge, sugar cookies and
roasted butternut squash, onions, and apple to make
butternut squash soup. 
I have a great recipe that was given to me by my friend Sharon.

Tonight we celebrated Easter with my family.
My heart sings with thanksgiving for all of the blessings that I have been given.
Tomorrow will be another celebration.
A celebration of the life that Jesus sacrificed for us
Jesus is Alive!

God Bless,
tammy


No comments:

Post a Comment