Monday, April 26, 2010

Shower at Mary's

What a beautiful Tea Party I attended yesterday.
It was a shower in my daughter Jenny's honor.

Mary is indeed the hostess with the mostess.
Here she is serving tea.

We ate off of beautiful delicate china.
I wish I had thought to take this picture BEFORE
I ate 1/2 of the goodies on my plate!!!
Nothing says love like home cookin' !!!!



Jenny opened her quilt from me and
even tho her face does not really look like it in this picture.....
I think she really liked it!




Thanks so much to Mary and all of my quilting
friends and family who made it such a nice
party for my Jenny.

3 comments:

  1. How nice time, I love the expression of Jenny! I think she loves it! Hugs,
    Sita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea, she did like it.
    I just caught her when she was looking at the embroidered flowers.

    ReplyDelete