Monday, January 4, 2010

Design Wall Monday

Hello!
My design wall is graced by my Round Robin Quilt!
I really, really, really need to finish this quilt....and SOON!
The other ladies who participated in this round robin
want to enter ALL of the quilts in our quilt show.
The entry deadline is Jan. 16.
I need to get going!

I keep thinking that this quilt needs another border.

However I really like the size of it!

So I am thinking about making each corner into a circle and letting the quilt have a fun irregular border.

At the moment I just have some fabric kinda folded under at the corner to see if I like it.

What do you think?

Should I just leave it like it is..?

Or should I play with the corners?

I DO need to get this done!

Had to include this picture of my husband and I on our way to an Ugly Sweater Party on New Year's Eve.......we look great don't we?

1 comment:

  1. The quilt is beautiful!! I do like the purple color with the green around the border, but I'm not sure of the uneven thing. Knowing you, it would turn out wonderful. It's just out of the norm for me. Loved your sweaters. You should have won, although the winner's was pretty ugly!!

    ReplyDelete