Monday, January 11, 2010

The day is done

What a day this has been.
I am plum worn out!
I'm pretty sure that I will sleep
really well tonight.
I ended the day with a jazzercise class, but
before that Mike and I went on a 2 mile hike.
This is a picture from the top of mountain.
Can you see those mountains in the distance?
They stretch from one side of the picture to the other.
Those are the mountains I will be hiking in 2 weeks!
Phew! I've got ALOT of training to do!

Fall has finally come to Phoenix.
I spent some time in the garden today fertilizing my
tomato's and other plants.
It was really a lovely day here today with temperatures
in the 70's.

Kathy's quilt is on the frames ready to be
quilted. I'll work on that tomorrow.
1





I've been spending all of my extra time learning
my new laptop and new embroidery software.
Here is what I embroidered today.
I could see it on the large screen of the laptop
instead of that little screen on the sewing machine.
Remember those baby halloween outfits that I bought
at Burlington Coat Factory?
Here is the cute Pirate one.....

Remeber the great bargain?

Today I added an embroidery to
the back side of the outfit........


So cute!






No comments:

Post a Comment