Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Mamma Mia


Last night I went to see Mamma Mia with people who are near and dear to me. It was a silly, happy, fun and upbeat movie. I enjoyed the performance by Meryl Streep and the film location was so beautiful and colorful. Made me want to go to an island in Greece!

When we came out of the theatre is was getting ready to blow up an Arizona monsoon storm. We drove thru pouring rain and big time lightening. Arizona storms are really centralized. As I neared home there was no wind and no rain and only lightning in the distance. However when I got out of my car to retrieve some articles in the back seat my dress started blowing and the car door slammed hard against my arm. I"m hoping that there was no one around or they could have witnessed a FULL MOON as my dress was whipped up to my shoulders! Luckily I made it into the house before the rain started pouring down. As I made my way into the house I started thinking about Full moons and lightning and rain.............When it rains when the sun is out there is a rainbow.............what comes with a full moon and rain?

No comments:

Post a Comment