Sunday, October 26, 2008

Go Coyote's!

I attended the Coyote Hockey game last night with Mike, Brian and Jen. Now.........most of you know that I am not a huge sports fan. But I did have fun watching all the different people and I always enjoy being with my kids. We ran into quite a few people that we know too!











Mike and his buddy Steve worked really hard yesterday cutting a huge branch off of the Euclyptus tree that resides by our house. This past monsoon season we had 4 major branches snap off and land on our roof. This big branch seems to be dying and keeps spewing off dead leaves by the thousands into the pool!

Did I mention that Mike is really afraid of heights?











Jenny and I worked on filling all of the wedding favor boxes! Phew! That's all done!









No comments:

Post a Comment