Monday, August 4, 2008

So Many projects.........So little time!


My side yard continues to SLOWLY take shape. The exciting news this weekend is that my husband had added two new water faucets and several electrical outlets along the back fence. I believe that he will also be installing a system where I can do timed watering. I'm hoping that I will be able to have all of this garden in place when the temperature finally dip below 100 degrees! Now you know that if I had DARED to plant actual flowers or vines or ANYTHING it would have withered and died! However you can see that the WEEDS have absolutely NO PROBLEM growing!


You are now looking at the beginning of a wall mural that is being painted in my secret garden area in my side yard. I am hoping to paint a beautiful countryside in between those arches. After the country scene is painted I will be adding vines and flowers on these arches.
Yeah! I finished up the blue and brown baby quilt. My client wanted it to be quilted with circles since her daughter is decorating the nursery with a circle theme.



Below you will see a picture of my current living room wall and the couch that was bought to go in it. As you can see they don't look very good together.
Here is one of my test walls. This is the entry hallway. First I painted it with a very light green and after that completely dried I used a sea sponge dipped into a paint/glaze mixture and sponged the color on the wall. I really liked the results but it was very time-consuming!!!!!


The training of our Betsy-girl continues. She is especially attentive while someone is eating.




Betsy is SURE that Jenny will share................
Jenny is giving Betsy "THE LOOK"

The plans for the wedding continue. My latest project has been making personalized shot glasses for the bridal party. I don't know if you will be able to see it in this photo, but using glass etching cream I added Maid Of Honor, Best Man, Bridesmaid, Groomsman and a name to each of these glasses.

Guess that's it for today. Time to get busy again!

No comments:

Post a Comment